Are you eligible to attend our summer school?
To apply for our summer school, you must:
- Be between 16 to 45 years old;
- Be either a research scientist, academic or research staff from higher education institutions (university, college), high-school teachers, graduate (MSc., Ph.D.,etc.) student, undergraduate students or even high-school pupil ( who does NOT hold any doctoral degree);
- Be passionate about science and research;
- Have a good studying record;
- Have a certain research experience (not mandatory).
Prepare to apply
In order to join the summer school, you are required to submit an application for our consideration. The application package consists of:
(1) Motivation letter;
(2) Your academic CV with a portrait photo;
(3) A file that contains evidence of your academic achievements (e.g. lists of publications, scanned of certificates, etc);
(4) Financial support application letter if you would like to apply for a travel grant. Please be aware that number of travel grants is limited.
All documents must be prepared in the format of PDF, or DOC, or DOCX.
When you prepare your application package ready, please submit your application on this website via the link here. We will start receiving an application from May 26, 2022 (Thursday), and the application system will close after June 19, 2022 (Sunday).