If you are accepted to be the participant at our summer school, you will be awarded a scholarship valued at 3’000’000 VND. The scholarship is awarded in form of allowances, not in cash. It will covers:
- Summer school course fees for a venue, lecturers, registration
- Accommodation in Quy Nhon University dormitory
- Meals (lunch and snack) for 3 days of schools
We will NOT cover (i.e. you have to pay yourself):
- Travel from your residential address to Quy Nhon city
- Other unexpected and personal fees
Some (limited number) official students will be awarded a travel scholarship:
- There will be about 30 official students (more or less depending on our travel grant), who are far from the VSSS’06 location and are in financial difficulty, selected to award a travel scholarship.
- A number of official students from Vietnam National University, Hanoi (VNU students, staffs,..) will also be awarded travel scholarship.
Please indicate in the application form if you need a financial support for traveling (and remember to attach a letter to explain why you need, and why you deserve the travel scholarship). But remember that if you request a travel scholarship, the chance for you to win admission will be less.